We are planning to have forging classes here at Unrepentant Artist. Once the snow melts and weather is warm enough we hope to get things started. Maybe mid April… We look forward to having a good time hammering out some metal.
- Having your own tools will be very helpful.
- Having carbon steel metal in the form of files, circular saw blades, spring leaf parts, metal strips, etc will be a big plus.
- Varying thickness and width of metal strips can be ordered at decent prices.
- First classes will be small and introductory.
- Check back here for more information.